Users Online Now: 2,250 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,458,406
Pageviews Today: 2,430,447Threads Today: 974Posts Today: 17,358
10:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "Exorcise" someone without them knowing?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My 18 year old daughter for the past year has been acting bizarre and self-harming, throwing tantrums, etc. She's been diagnosed as having "epileptic auras", which is the strange feeling you get prior to having an epileptic seizure apparently, but without going on to the full blown "fit".

I watched an episode of "Paranormal Witness" the other night about Donnie Decker and, seriously, wondered whether this was almost my daughter. She told me she's had an "imaginary friend" for the past 4 years who she feels now a a presence next to her and who she's scared she has "brought forth".

She's a strict atheist and won't have a bar of anything at all spiritual. Is there some way I could be close to her and demand "imagined presences" piss off without her knowing?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP