Users Online Now: 1,737 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 567,281
Pageviews Today: 944,122Threads Today: 286Posts Today: 5,373
09:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How to decalcify your entire body including the Pineal Gland for dirt cheap!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After using this substance for over a year, I have to say that it's the most safe and effective one that iv'e ever used. It's absolutely amazing stuff! Not only does it to an incredible job of tetoxing the entiire body, it also makes you feel REALLY good! Among many other benefits. Since it's an essential element (bioavalable sulphur), it's about as toxic as water, which means it's almost impossible to harm yourself with it (you might get the runs if you take too much). The other huge benefit is sulphur acts as an alkaline PH buffer in your body ( a good thing). I switched from MMS to MSM after trying both because I find MSM to be much easier on the body and had better results in the end. Bulk MSM powder is the wway to go since it's WAY cheaper.

Here's the rundown on it:

7 BENEFITS OF MSM – THE MIRACLE SUPPLEMENT

by SHAWN
in NUTRITION,SUPERFOODS
Biologically active sulfur is one of the most critical nutrients for our bodies to remain youthful and energetic. As we age, along with a diet deficient in essential nutrients, our bodies become stiff, our cells become rigid, and our overall energy begins to rapidly decelerate.
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound that’s naturally derived during the earth’s rain cycle. Sulfur is present in many natural unprocessed foods, but it’s quickly lost during the cooking process. MSM is gaining a lot of attention due to the recent focus on longevity and anti-aging technologies. Here’s a list of 7 impressive benefits that MSM delivers:
1. Improves skin health and complexion
MSM is necessary for collagen production. Sagging skin and wrinkles, as well as dry, cracked skin are all developed through a loss of collagen. MSM works together with Vitamin C to build new, healthy tissues. MSM can normalize collagen formation and radically improve skin health.
2. Improves flexibility
Research has shown that MSM is highly effective in improving joint flexibility. Additionally, it helps to produce flexible skin and muscle tissue. This leads to an increase in overall flexibility due to a restoration of the “juiciness” in the tissues.
More at link

[link to www.theshawnstevensonmodel.com]
the protocol I used is called an "MSM superdose cleanse". Here's the directions:

1.be sure to take 1000MGs per day of vitamin C (preferably natural sourced Acerola Cherry powder is best) as it assists with the removal of toxins
2.start with 3000MGs of MSM per day with plenty of PURE water. I find it easier to split it up and take it with meals.

3. Add 1000 MGs to your daily dose each day until you reach 20,000MGs per day of MSM. Stay at this dose for 3-7 days until you feel your body is flushed of toxins ect. (you will know since you will feel GREAT!)
4.back off the dose to 3000mgs per day for healthy maintenance and PH buffer. This can be adjusted depending on how much acidic foods or drink are taken.

that's it, no fuss, no mess!

Be sure to purchase VEGETABLE sourced MSM, as some cheap MSM products in the United States are petroleum sourced.

one last note:

From my experience this does help decalcify the pineal gland, every time I do a superdose cleanse I have numerous OOBE's and feel pressure in my third eye area, dreams also become very lucid.

For those who aren't familiar with david Wolfe's work, I highly suggest you watch the series on Calcium. Absolutely, mind blowing stuff!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP