Users Online Now: 1,806 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 31,330
Pageviews Today: 43,493Threads Today: 26Posts Today: 237
12:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NDEs or Near Death Experiences are Lies From Satan!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message NDEs or Near Death Experiences usually DENY the work of Christ and push salvation by works or other occult beliefs. NDEs are ways for Satan to deceive others and lead them away from the Real TRUTH!

IF you think that NDEs are real and from God then PLEASE read these verses from the WORD OF GOD...

DOES GOD RAISE PEOPLE FROM THE DEAD TODAY AS A SIGN BESIDES THAT OF CHRIST?
"Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here. The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation." -- (Matthew 12:38-45 KJV)

WHAT IS THE WILL OF THE FATHER?
"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." -- (John 6:40 KJV)

ANYONE WHO TEACHES THAT YOU MUST AVOID SIN IN ORDER TO BE SAVED SPEAKS A LIE FROM SATAN! BECAUSE ONLY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE YOU BECAUSE ONLY HE CAN!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP