Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NEW Sandy Hook Lies Uncovered! ~Juicy News~
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Shannon Hicks is the Associate Editor for The Newtown Bee in Connecticut and ALSO a Volunteer Firefighter for Sandy Hook.

She is the person who took that very well known photo of children being led single file out of "danger" by police.

I'm going to expose her LIES and TWO versions of her story, as well as my own view point that, when I explain it, will have you question this person for sure.

I will also mention a very suspicious production company further on as well. Read carefully, you'll enjoy my findings.

First I will quote an article published Dec. 15, 2012 2:54 pm

"Newtown Bee Associate Editor Shannon Hicks was at the newspaper’s offices about a mile and a quarter from Sandy Hook Elementary when she heard about a possible shooting at the school.

Hicks, a volunteer firefighter for the last three and a half years, heard the news through the police scanner, she said by phone Saturday night.

Hicks was one of the first people at the scene of the shooting, which left 20 children and seven adults dead, including the shooter. She was “behind the first dozen police officers,” said John Voket, also an associate editor at the paper, noting that the firehouse where Hicks is stationed shares a driveway with the school.

When Hicks got in the driveway, she started taking photographs immediately through the windshield of her car, with one hand on the steering wheel and one holding her camera, Voket said."

[link to www.poynter.org]

Ok, so her first story has her taking photos with one hand on the wheel and a camera in the other.

Now, before I show her other version of events, I want to point out that she is also supposed to be a volunteer firefighter and claims to have been listening in on the police scanner and heard about a possible shooting on the radio. And if you read the above story again, you'll notice TWO lies in that story alone.

Read what this "John Voket" person says again, noting that Shannon Hicks claims she was at the offices of the newspaper when the events started.

For comparison: "Newtown Bee Associate Editor Shannon Hicks was at the newspaper’s offices about a mile and a quarter from Sandy Hook Elementary"

Contradicting statement by John Voket: Hicks was one of the first people at the scene of the shooting, which left 20 children and seven adults dead, including the shooter. She was “behind the first dozen police officers,” said John Voket, also an associate editor at the paper, noting that the firehouse where Hicks is stationed shares a driveway with the school.

John Voket says that Shannon Hicks was one of the first people there AND that she was stationed at the Firehouse, not the offices of the newspaper listening to the police scanner as she claims.

I'm going to move on to her other version of events after asking you all a question.

If you were an editor of a newspaper AND a volunteer firefighter, don't you think that after hearing about a shooting at a school on a police scanner you would assume your roll as a firefighter to go and help INSTEAD OF going to the scene to be a "reporter"? I thought so.

Now, here is her version from TIME published 12/20/2012 and she even puts timestamps on this version:

"9:59 last Friday morning, Shannon Hicks pulled her 2006 Jeep Wrangler off the road just outside Sandy Hook Elementary school." (Note that she has claimed she was one of the first on scene and that police audio has 9:35 AM as the start time of incidents.)

“Parents just started yelling their children’s names,” remembers Hicks, careful to grab her camera off the passenger seat as she climbed out of her vehicle and into the chaos of the scene."

Oh really? I thought you took pictures from the side of the road with one hand on the wheel.

"At 10:09 am, 10 minutes after she climbed out of her vehicle, she snapped the shutter on an elementary school class being led out of the school by two Connecticut State Police officers."

[link to lightbox.time.com]

Is Shannon Hicks a liar? And why is this John Voket person contradicting himself? Busted.

One more question.

Why did this "Pass The Hat Productions" company, who only has a Facebook page, start a Fundraiser for the victims of Sandy Hook at 10:35 AM on 12/14/2012, only one hour after the police calls came in.

Here is a link to their page and if you look at their post from 12/14/2012 is is timestamped for proof. Is that not a little early to start fundraising?

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

What do you think?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP