Users Online Now: 2,136 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,497,624
Pageviews Today: 2,490,900Threads Today: 997Posts Today: 17,774
11:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm done paying taxes. This is how you do it.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm done with it. My tax dollars are now going to stay home with me.
On principle alone, I can no longer finance the criminal activities of the scum who have occupied and usurped our government via the banks.

My little brother is a lawyer so I had him do the initial legwork. He is not a tax attorney but he will also oversee the eventual court battle I will end up in with the IRS.

I set up a meeting with my boss. He is a very wealthy and powerful individual. I, myself, am in the top 10% of earners in the US. I didn't outline my ultimate intent but he is no dummy. He had no problem going along with my wishes.

I asked him to fire me. He did. Then I reapplied for my same position except as a private contractor. I told him he could keep the medical benefits. I no longer want them either. As a paid contractor, he no longer has to deal with witholdings for me. I file them myself, which I simply will not do. No more taxes.

I don't care where this ends up. I imagine in a couple years I will be audited but we are starting the case now. If the crooks come at me, I will have a 20,000 page case against them. I will take it to the top. And I will not be going to jail. My assts will be liquidated by then.

I imagine the tax revolt will spread as people see their earnings stripped. Hopefully guys like me can encourage some of the cowards to come out of their shell.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP