Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Secret: Here’s how to do it – and why it DOES work
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have not read anything on the law of attraction, but I did see “The Secret”. I loved it. This is just how I had gotten a masters and PhD in record time about 15 years ago. I had learned this and used it intuitively.

After watching the DVD, I started using the law of attraction in earnest. This was in 2008 and I have a heckuva story about what happened back then, but that’s for another time.

Even though I never formally studied it, manifesting has been a big part of my life. I want to share the aspects that I have found most important because you don’t have to make a whole big study of it in order to make it work for you and I think all of the books and DVDs on the topic are a waste of money. Although they might be entertaining to read, you simply don’t need them.

The first step is to understand that it’s easy…

If you do not embrace this fundamental assumption then it is not possible for you to manifest at this point in time. Meditate or do other healing or enlightenment work instead. There are many wonderful ways to grow that are just as magical as manifestation. Come back to it at a later time when you are able to accept this fundamental truth and get started.

The reason that belief is so important is that it fuels intention. The greater your belief, the more powerful your intension will be, thus optimizing manifestation. Without belief, your intension is too weak and will fall flat. The Universe simply will not hear you.

I’ve found that manifestation is most effective when you move forward with clear intent and concern for the greater good. Formulate your wish, ask it of the Universe and visualize it’s manifestation. What could be simpler? The clearer your intent and the greater the good, the more easily you will achieve your goal. At least, that’s what I found.

The reason this works is that the Universe is a self-organising and self-actualizing system that develops via a recursive process that involves the testing of future states. This intuitive truth is being borne out by physics. If the future you envision meshes with an optimal future state(s), the Universe will pull you toward it. The reason this works is because the Universe is all about winning in a metaphysical sense.

You can rest assured that in the end, the Universe will succeed and good will triumph over evil. It’s already happened. Whether or not mankind will partake of the celebration, however, is very much up in the air from our perspective. Personally, I think things are looking up. If we manifest wisely while working hard on the material plane, we can reach a tipping point.

When manifesting, it is important to be specific and consistent. And, most importantly – and this is the most difficult part – be aware of what is going on around you so that you can take advantage of opportunities as they arise. And not only that, create for yourself fertile situations in which opportunities can - and will - arise. This is what most people miss. You can’t just passively visualize and expect too much. Well, that may work but you will greatly enhance the possibility of success by physically working toward the same things that you are visualizing about. Take steps. Be active. And most importantly, be alert as opportunities will often arise very suddenly and in unexpected ways.

A word of caution to be careful what you wish for. Sometimes we set unwise goals or there are negative factors behind the scene that we don’t know about. Even if you’ve invested a good deal of time and energy, it’s okay to say, no, I don’t think I want that anymore and move in another direction. What has happened is that the Universe has revealed to us the truth about that particular deal. Always take these types of revelations seriously and if you are confronting too many obstacles, understand that the Universe is warning you to move cautiously in this direction, if at all.

Finally, keep the faith – don’t let minor setbacks phase you and know that, if it is right for you and the Universe, it will happen. We are more powerful than we can even imagine.

Have a wonderful 2013 and happy manifesting to all hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP