Users Online Now: 1,245 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 52,554
Pageviews Today: 84,121Threads Today: 37Posts Today: 541
12:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Wow!!! I Feel Better & Have More Energy Than I Have In Months!!! Here's What I Changed!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I get most of my groceries at Trader Joes some from Sprouts and Whole Foods. On my most recent visit I got their large bottle of Green Juice and drank half of it today. I also got a package of mini heirloom tomatoes and managed to eat most of them. I got their organic blue corn chips and corn salsa and had half a bowl of it. I didn't have anything else to eat today and did not even drink water or take vitamins. I feel better than I have in months I have so much energy I feel very clear minded I don't have my usual craving for sugar and carbs. I know that corn and corn chips are carbs but I found that I was satisfied after having much less than other carbs!

After months of feeling horrible I now feel great! Strange but amazing! Go organic!!!

hf

To those who do not have access to stores with Green Juice such as Trader Joes brand, Bolthouse Farms, Naked etc

DIY is usually the healthiest method.

Grab a variety of green leafy vegetables.

Kale, Spinach, Chard, Romaine etc

Add broccoli, cucumber, and celery

Add green fruit apples, pears, kiwis

Ginger, lemon and select herbs are also a great addition.

Run them through a juicer or blender and I'm sure its healthier and definitely fresher then all the store bought ones. You can also add or remove ingredients. Experiment try it out!!! :-)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP