Users Online Now: 2,126 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 914,454
Pageviews Today: 1,658,824Threads Today: 546Posts Today: 11,969
04:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I found out how to detect Aliens.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Aliens are real and they're here.
I found this out using a dog whistle.

Aliens cannot stand this noise and immediately try to get away from it and quickly try to bock their ears with anything, without trying to make themselves conspicuous.

I was out walking my dog and he got away from me, a good distance, so I used my whistle and as we all know, it cannot be heard by humans but dogs hear it very well.

Whilst blowing the whistle, I noticed two people looking around, looking irritated and putting their hands to their ears.
They were a few hundred metres away.

I found that to be weird, so later that day, I went into a crowded street and blew on my whistle for 5 minutes, in bursts and saw at least 40 people out of many many hundreds, put their hands to their ears or put things into their ears.

If these are Aliens, then these people must have dog hearing, which I doubt in that number.

I'm currently trying to look up, which animals become irritated by dog whistles, to find out just what these Aliens are.

I don't believe in Alien Lizards, or I should say, I didn't, yet can anyone tell me if Lizards get irritated by dog whistles.

If you don't believe it works, just get a dog whistle and go into a crowded street and you will see the reactions of some quite clearly.

They are among us and probably have been for a long time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP