Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I’m a NRA Pistol / Rifle Instructor ask me any question you like
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’m a NRA Pistol / Rifle Instructor ask me any question you like

A Little bit about my back ground. I spent 10 years in the Marine Corps and spent another 6 years working as a Commando and a Weapons instructor for the Iraq, and Afghanistan Commando’s. Furthermore I'm a T-3 Certified Weapons Instructor for the US Government. I’m all so a NRA Pistol / Rifle / Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor and an NRA range Safety Officer.

A few more of my instructor certifications are OC Spray instructor, ASP Instructor, Handcuff Instructor, Defensive Tactics Instructor, DOD RSO / OIC Certified, Ant-terrorism Instructor, First Observer Instructor, Small Arms Weapons expert (SAWE) and a few more that I’m not listing.

Ask me any question about Firearm safety, safe operations, and self-defiance and I will do my best to answer you. I will check in once a day to answer all of your questions.

Here is a free pointer for every one out there that likes to shoot. If you use these four fundamentals every time you will always hit what your aiming at.

4 fundamentals of Shooting

1) Steady Position
2) sight Alignment / sight Pitcher
3) Breathing Control
4) Trigger Pull / Squeeze

V/R
The School Master

macgun
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface