Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was shown the future by an alien,
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a dream last night that was very erie and realistic, but in my opinion could not have meant anything more then a overactive imagination but I think it was a very far out dream and could have been a message but I am very skeptical of this stuff. Alas I will tell you what went down, I was sleeping in my bed when I got up to inspect a loud humming sound, When I went outside my front door I appeared in a very large hallway, that was very energetic, with a black light look to it but dull in color. Standing in a window/monitor was a very large man, Wearing no shirt and looking like an ancient Egyptian yet different, He had a breathing apperatice in his nose and a large helmet that went around the sides of his head and had long black hair that was course like a horses main and He spoke to me through his mind and told me to look at the monitor and see how far we have come as a race and was letting me know that soon we will be allowed to join them. In the monitor was the earth, yet I could not see the entire earth, it was Very strange looking as if parts of the earth were just missing,or blacked out, but I could see that there were giant generators coming out of the earth and they seemed to be powering what was left, The generators were using the earths magma to generate electricity it seemed. The being was very strong looking but had a very mild/calming stature to himself. I am not sure how but I knew the year was 2115, and I also knew we were in a giant cigar shaped ship that was spinning beyond the speed of anything on earth yet we were not effected by this. I drew a pic to go along with the dream, Input is wanted if this makes sense to anyone!

[link to i112.photobucket.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP