Users Online Now: 1,285 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 211,072
Pageviews Today: 376,275Threads Today: 192Posts Today: 2,778
04:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bible Prophecy And How It Is Clouded By Secret Society Controlled Events
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I asked this question in a religious forum, will they get it?

ere is a question I have pondered for sometime as a young Conspiracy Theorist.

The religious mind normally interprets prophecy through the world they see. They do not consider that things are not what they seem. They see an event and interprets the event as what it seems and directly with biblical prophecy. Isn't it possible that the lack of knowledge of the secret world which conspiracy theorist dabble in, there is no understanding of the intricate work of evil that plays under the events we think are linear history.

As a religious mind how do you take conspiracy theory into consideration when interpreting prophecy. How is it possible to be a master of prophecy without being a master of conspiracy theory. Those who attempt to become masters of events attempt to veil events behind prophecy to control the perception of the mass populations.

In my view the entire subject of what we call history is at stake of being rewritten.

Do you know of the lucifer project? How does this affect your opinion of Conspiracy Theory and Prophecy?

I remember watching a history channel special Brad Meltzer's decoded and they actually filmed an episode interviewing a high level Freemason.

I payed close attention to his word when the team investigated the first famous freemasonic murder, and the gentleman(high ranking freemason) claimed that the murder was not a freemasonic murder, but a murder which happened to involve a freemason. Later in the show in his words he claimed "I have no secrets I even admitted to a Freemasonic murder" when the team became suspicious of his answers.

His semantics and training to do the best he could to control our perception of perceived events boggled me, alongside his inability to change what is true, or an attempt to confuse those curious.

As I read the forums here, I wonder how deeply our obsessions with prophecy, what we know about the bible and the people in it can be used against us by secret societies who excel and master the art of historical perception.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP