Users Online Now: 2,238 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 674,852
Pageviews Today: 1,180,710Threads Today: 500Posts Today: 8,387
02:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Absolute proof the Bible is a LIE.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Genesis (Bereshit) 1:1 to 2:4 the elohim (plural) gods created everything including man and rested.

Starting with 2:4 a brand new god (singular) makes a man out of the dust of the earth and a woman out of his rib...you all know the story.

How is this possible?

Why does the preacher NEVER touch on this. EVER. Go read it for yourself it will only take a few minutes and you will be amazed. There are two completely different creation stories. I do not think anyone has ever posted on this contradiction. Which story is right or are they both lies. If the Bible is a LIE from the first few words at the get-go in Genesis, can you accept anything at all coming after?

Please, do me a big favor and go read the first two chapters and tell me what you think. I would appreciate it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP