Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My beloved dog is dying I can believed, 15 years together buaaaa
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It hurts so much.... why stupid parrots and turtles live 80 years and dogs only few years???? something was wrong on that equation ENKI they suppose to be our companions for life ;(

he has a neurological problem inoperable for his age... he wants to live, I see it on his eyes, we was trying with medicine but right now he is right here at my side letting me know his time come up .... goshhh }

Last year he was very sick and I ask him to fight and to stay with me one more year at least (hoping we all go with the stupid mayans) and he did, he fight back and get better ... but now he looks tired and ready to go verysad

thank you my friend for all this wonderful incredible moments you give me, I hope I was at the same level of friendship and companionship as you did.
He born in New York, he was only 3 months when I get him and I pay 20 dollars at month for 2 years... We travel many places, camp, protest, we spend new years eves at Central Park, he adapt and conquers Mexico city when I move back here, they call him the gringo loco and gain respect here by his own ... hope to see you soon bro.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP