Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HAVE YOU NOTICED?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had the disturbing experience yesterday with my husband saying something very strange in the course of normal conversation with him and then when I reacted to that strange thing he denied ever saying it. I made a comment about how if you look at financial and insurance and any high-end type of commercials on TV the consumers are all about 30 years old (my comment was they look about 12). In that I'm unemployed and part of my problem with employment for the past 3 jobs have been I've been ganged up on by 20 and 30 somethings at those places, I'm pretty sensitive to the 20-30's people. I said "they're making all the money now, that sucks". My husband's comment was "they'll work for less than you and I would". He just started a new job in the past month and a half after a period of time he, too, was unemployed. His next comment after I said "it just pisses me off" was the weird one. He was laying on the couch relaxing before dinner and rolled onto his side and said "I'm having a really hard time getting along right now" and put his head down to his chest. I thought, wow, they're bothering him too? Instead of saying anything, I came over to hug him and kneeled down and did so but he shrugged me off and said "what's that for, get off me!" I said "well because of what you just said", and he said what was that? And I said, "you said you were having a really hard time getting along right now, and I assumed it had to do with the younger people at your work". He got very mad and said "I never said that, you're crazy!". I sat there in shock because he most certainly did say that and he was acting very strangely about it. I still don't understand. Maybe its not a big deal to any of you, but somehow to me, it rocked my word to hear something from the person closest to you and they deny that they said it and get mad at you for hearing it. I dropped the subject and nothing further has been said about it but its been kind of haunting me ever since it happened last night before supper. Its a lot like what happened when I was working and being harassed by those people. I'd be working my butt off while everyone pretty much stood around and talked all day and they would make up stuff to piss off my supervisor and go tell him or her or change my paperwork, or make things go missing and would come out and say horrible things to me to make me upset, and everyone would deny it later or having done anything. The hardest part was when they said disgusting, cruel things to my face and then would deny it when approached by management. The last job I ended up being laid off from, my supervisor would literally scream at me for no reason saying I was doing things wrong but I was doing nothing wrong and yet everyone else was goofing off and breaking all the rules of the job. As a matter of fact the supervisor did it so often that customers complained about it to the overall management and instead of firing the supervisor, they laid me off then later fired the supervisor. Its like I'm on the wrong team somehow or something and people want to go out of their way to hurt me. I never expected this denial from my hubby too. Hopefully it was just a weird thing. Anyone else experience this too, or am I just the solo lucky one?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP