Users Online Now: 1,842 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 973,731
Pageviews Today: 1,617,287Threads Today: 653Posts Today: 10,742
04:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Have we dodged the bullet? My research says maybe not! 2012 continues! DOOM ON!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi people.

New poster here from the UK so treat me gently till I find my feet!

Firstly for the record let me just say I do not believe in ghosts, aliens, religion, prophecies or coincidences! But I do believe in facts! Plain and simple.

I have been following the 2012 banter on here very closely for the last year or so. I've also been conducting my own research into the 2012 phenomenon and the ongoing changes around the globe.

I've noticed, seemingly like many others that the sun is doing some very strange things. It's been described as getting brighter, whiter and in some cases even hotter?!!

Noting that most of our planets also seem to be getting brighter too, Venus and Jupiter in particular, it would appear that changes are indeed taking place universally.

But what exactly is going on??

It was recorded that the transit of Venus back in June 2012 was late for the party by seven minutes! [link to somethgblue.hubpages.com] If true there has to be a reason? But what? What if the answer to all the 2012 questions was the same one!

Is the SUN growing bigger?!

Now before you scream impossible!! Take a look at this next "scientific article" [link to news.discovery.com] If it is indeed growing bigger it would explain everything that is, or has been reported over the last twelve months from the lateness of the transit itself, brighter astronomical bodies, vast underground cities and tunnels constructed in a hurry, seed banks under the ice, mysterious astronomer die offs, weird weather, even weirder animal die offs, strange atmospheric noises, world magnetic anomalies, chemtrails, etc, etc.

My research continues, but please take note of what is happening around you right now specifically with regards to global temperatures and remember if your expecting Nibiru or an asteroid to impact the earth anytime soon underground is not the place to be, believe me! But it would be the perfect place if the ptb expected heat and/or radiation to hit the earth from the sun.

Did our ancient ancestors go underground for the same reason thousands of years ago perhaps? The evidence seems to suggest it!

I noticed that the sun's images on soho ahead and behind SSC [link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov] have all been pixilated since the end of the year? But if you compare June 2012 to January's images the difference is notable! Interestingly no images from any satellite on this site have been available since the 1st? You can draw your own conclusion!

June 2012 [link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov]

January 2012 [link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov]

hiding hiding hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP