Users Online Now: 2,099 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,018,351
Pageviews Today: 2,026,297Threads Today: 863Posts Today: 17,964
10:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE FLU SHOT IS DANGEROUS! BEWARE AND AVOID!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I, like most GLP'ers, don't really believe in coincidences, so I'll tell this story and you draw your own conclusions.

Back in late November near Thanksgiving, my wife, who is a school teacher, was strongly urged by her employer to receive the influenza vaccine. Thinking as a protective mother would, she took our 3 year old with her to also get a dose, since he is in a daycare where diseases run rampant. I would have suggested otherwise to her, however I found out too late that both of them had gotten it. She suggested that I also receive the shot, however I declined due to information that I have read on this site, in scientific studies, and even on the medical pamphlet accompanying the flu shot.

The following week, my son came down with a low-grade fever. It lasted one day, but was accompanied by a cough, an inflamed throat, and swollen lymph nodes that is still persistent. The doctor has claimed that he is experiencing a bacterial infection and he is on his second run of antibiotics. My wife also came down with a fever the second week in December, which ran from 101 - 103, and persisted an entire week. She went to the doctor, who told her that she had the "flu shot flu", meaning that she had contracted the flu; however the vaccine shot gave some level of protection from it, so she would not experience full blown influenza. From this initial illness, from which she was left completely wiped out, coughing, feverish, and lacking appetite - she still has not recovered. She developed a sinus infection for which she is on her second run of antibiotics for.

I, the only one in the household who did not get the flu shot, have yet to experience any ill effects. 99/100 times that anything comes into the home from my child or wife comes to me as well. Except this time it has not. Not believing in coincidences, I attribute their illnesses solely to that shot they received. Now, I cant say how it did, whether they got sick directly from its contents, or if it weakened their immune systems to where they got another type of disorder, I cannot say. I just wanted to warn everyone out there not to get this shot.. PLEASE.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP