Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "The Show" TPTB, the commission, the councils of 7 and 9
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is pretty long, but I’ve wondered how to explain some of this without having to interact with the classic GLP tag of “I’m <whatever> ask me a question”. I decided to do it this way instead. This is part of what is called “standing”.

Here is what I know of “The Show”.

The Show:

“The Show” involves reincarnation, magic, religious dogma, karma, etc. and most certainly “Stupid Religious Wars”.

The Show’s Principal participants:

The Council of 9: Thought

The Council of 7: Ways and Means

The Divine, The Fallen, Angels, and The FAE.

The Commission

Many local Councils.

Purpose of The Show:

The Show is this world’s current interpretation for God knows all, see’s all, run’s all, etc.

If you see this world as Lucifer -vs- Christ or whatever, then you have the basics for what The Show is.

If you see the world as The Great Uplifting Spirit that you can connect to, then The Show will accommodate that too.

The Show is a world wide monitoring/interacting element within “the mysteries”, “the channels”, etc.

Now, bring on the concept of The Watchers, observers, monitors, etc. They are a part of “Ways and Means”. I think that there are many ranks, kind of like having “Classroom Monitors”, “Hall Monitors”, “Crossing Guard Monitors”, and on up.

How these beings interact with The Show is through the concept of Rows. The concept of “offense” is known as “Rows”. Rows are issues you’ve had or created for others, or created for yourself. If you take issue with something someone did to you for example, you’ve created a Row. There are many Rows, many. “They” track these rows as they are interwoven and imagined or otherwise. Being mindful helps you avoid rows, but if you don’t mind your mind, then they will. That sentence alone would generate many topics here on mind control and avoidance.

A “watcher’s” Interaction is a wide spectrum between capacity and delivery. Perhaps the “monitor” will provide you with the seed of an idea that you can utilize, perhaps they’ll try to get you to turn away from some type of misfortune, etc. There are many, many angles and motivations to what “monitors” do. The term “monitor” is my own. Some may refer to the higher ranking “monitors” as “watchers”.

The Show places beings into harms way, they are observed, judged, humiliated, guided, misguided, taught, forgot, rewarded... on and on. Supposedly there is a goal to this. To see if one side or another will succeed. Possibly to free humanity from whatever.

Most common remark associated with The Show I’ve personally observed: “They never check”, this in regards to followup, observation, etc. that “The Show” was/is to provide for a “monitors” actions. That failure has been remedied now to my knowledge.

Watchers/Monitors get tired, some have to deal with life as well. Many of the Monitors I’ve observed “cheated” they get to do a “reading” and sometimes they are able to defeat “the veil” and remember way more than they should, then they use their memory of whatever for their own personal advantage. These are “monitors” vs “watchers” some are better or more true to their skills and assignment than others. I suppose there are levels of training, or perhaps there are those who are “fooled” into their trade by the so called “dark side”.

If for the sake of argument you agree that God would know all, and that an Angel would be able to tell you your future, based upon whatever choices you make, then consider would an Angel try to help or persuade you in a choice. Conversely would a Demon try to get you to go another way? Would you know the difference if approached?

Second most personally observed comment: “ I can get a better deal with...(insert name here)”. This comment occurs when a Monitor/Watcher? (i’ll say that loosely) is supposed to provide some level of information and chooses not to. The element of “this choice” by a Monitor represents the element of “bidding”. Watchers (monitors) have their own shit to contend with and yielding information which may be required, but provides too much help for someone, may hinder their own progress evidently.

As a side note: I’ve observed that watchers actually get tremendous advances if they go beyond their own initial fears.

There are huge alliances which funnel resources around the world. If you’ve read much spiritual stuff, you’ll see references to “mysterious ways” and phrases such as “channels”.

If you are “in a channel” then you may observe that everything is going the way you want, you are prosperous and happy and “things just keep coming your way”. You are “connected” through a channel, which is part of “the mysteries”.

Most of the “monitors” I’ve met do not do much “research”, they don’t bother to check around the edges of events. They basically get told something, look at some type of memory recording and go along with it. This type of “monitor” is pretty common, pretty worthless. These “monitors” seem tired and overworked, they generate their own “rows” too evidently. Watchers watching watchers....

The above is part of why The Show is considered a failure. Its time to move on and get past this crap. This is the end of an age.

“The Show” and The Powers That Be:

If you were to ever put a finger on who and what TPTB are; you would need to know about “The Commission”. The Commission is a guild placed in power over Earth’s inhabitants, those within the visible light spectrum and particularly those who are not. The Commission rules over all PTB. No matter whom you refer to as TPTB... it is sad that none of you have even heard of “The Farmers”. My understanding is that this group has control over more of the Earth than any other group. I’d love to learn more about this group, they are not the Illuminati or the other secret groups.

By whatever government structure that has EVER been set up for this world’s political-geographical boundaries, and the legal system within each such boundary (read this as States), there is a shadow “government” of “The Commission” as well, known as “Councils”. If in America, then each State, County, Town or City has a “Council” representing ownership as determined by The Commission and history. There are Kings and Queens and all manner of “court” personalities as well. The council membership is primarily FAE. There are other organizations as well.

The “Council”, the FAE will represent themselves as your angels and otherwise. They are not. They are however incarnate here. They have powers, which you would better understand as “training” and “ways” that you have not been taught. This is called “Art”. The application of “Art” is known as “Craft”. Remember, the Commission is a Guild.

Would you have ever met a member of the above, YES you will have most certainly have. They hold very specific positions within society, points of communication (as subtle as post offices), points of intelligence and financial control at the most simple neighborhood level and on up. They effect you at all times, you are monitored constantly.

Here is a key for you.....You offend someone, and they tell you to “make it right”...they say...”that is a sin”. You’ve just been propositioned, by someone “in the know”. If you know that you are in the “right”, simply reply with “I flag that”...if they argue...then say “adjudication.” You’ll be amazed at the offers you’ll receive..if that person knows they are “in the wrong”. You may have heard other phrases like “That is my price for you.” or even... “You are mine!”.

The FAE are easily insulted, they react to the extreme in even mild circumstance ( a word they do not believe in ).

How does it all work?

Watch the movie: “The Adjustment Bureau” and add in a huge element of “bidding” or “betting” and you will begin to understand “The Commission”. Think of the “The Commission” as the Chicago Mercantile Exchange... its not too far off. They “bet” on anything and everything to do with “sin”, and other elements. Financial bets are also part and parcel, but the money is taken from the “citizens” and dispensed into the holdings of beings such as the Fallen and the FAE. The Military Industrial Complex is the big receiver.

Watch the movies: “Branded (2012)”, and Final Fantasy “The Spirits Within”... and you begin to understand the basics of implementation mechanisms. One of the greatest mediums for the implementation is in the air, microscopic elements of “Dust” this is the magic, a microscopic intelligence. There are clouds of this everywhere, you gather it constantly, you breath it. You “collect” (reap), that which you sow, quite literally. Do good equals gather good, think positive equals gather positive, and negative equals negative. Think of Dust as magic dust, programmable.

Think of “Dust” as “Fungus”, now think of “The Puppet Masters”, but with infinite patience, the slow accrual over time, the slow, mindful, deliberate programming being put onto you. Clean up your body, detox, consume fungus eliminators, eliminate bread from your diet, etc...You’ll help reprogram yourself. You can practice “willing” you can “own” the “programming”. Free will is the ability to command will.

Bidding is complicated to say the least. You are being challenged with your belief systems. You are rewarded and discouraged. You are “tested”, you are tempted. Your “watchers” your “advisors” have had to bid their will to help you. Participants who are “in” have the knowledge of the show that you don’t but they had to pick a side “evidently”, and equally “evidently” your will goes to that side. They do cross back and forth, and until very recently bidding was still part and parcel. However this may have changed recently to where there is no more “betting”. Evidently this was tried by the “dark forces” before and was not have been tried again, but was.

This is a very simple explanation, but if you have broken bad, you’ll have a hard time breaking good with a casual regard...because “no one wants to bet on you”. If they “loose”, then they have to do something “bad” in the way “they” are “staged”.

What causes so many problems?

Power and Control... mostly. The ones to really concern yourself with are The Fallen. They were known as The Fate Forecasters, they had the ability to tell the future. (Read up on your King James, the same who commissioned the King James Bible, he also commissioned “Demonology”. Read this and you’ll know why heads of states seek the council of Astrologists... The Fate Forecasters are now known as Fate Angels and the Lords of Karma.

But really what is this about, The Show, the vast alliances, good and evil placed together...?

KARMA.

Karma has been commercialized, (yes), Good and Evil have been made into a commodity market. Sin is traded back and forth. Vast alliances, pools in betting are made. Imagine the Chicago Mercantile Exchange running with angels (who are paired one who takes you up, and the other keeps you down) betting, round after round. If you can imagine a true market for Sin, done the American way (futures, derivatives, etc.), you’ll get the picture. You are traded, your religious affiliation, your country, etc... Sometimes entire national karmic debts are swapped...funny to most of you no doubt...but...this is why America owns a bunch of England’s old problems though...

If you are Christian and you think something is a sin, if you judge, then you have just purchased some for yourself. Why?...well you put some negative thought onto someone or something....that negative thought was applied to that person...hmmmm better hope you are right. Watch the movie “Branded”...you just added to the apparatus that contributes to that person’s woes....get it?

This is why every enlightened person is begging for everyone to think positive, think happy thoughts, don’t judge, etc... Prey for those who offend you, prey for those outcasts who commit crimes...you’ll weaken their Tulpas. You’ll weaken those applied to you too. How nice. Senseless acts of beauty help you tremendously, random acts of kindness. Pay It Forward.

For those of you who are Mediums and the such, if you ever start “hearing” legal terms like “recusal”, “first refusal” you’ll know that a “row” is being discussed. There are all kinds of “proceedings”. If you are caught up in one of these proceedings, you need to get out of the concept of “sin”, let it go.

Could you be a part of this?

You already are, but...If you are ever asked to really join in....well I’d decline if it was me....truly. Remember to always decline, just say no, and keep at it, no, no, no. No deals, you don’t want to get started making deals...why not.... well....“They” like to hold “thought” as accountable. ”They” exist in world of “Allegory” Surprisingly, but many of your thoughts are not your own, none the less... “They” like to believe that whatever they say is held to be true...unless you object. If you ever really “get in” keep saying no. You do not need to know what is what, their price for admission is whatever they can get away with. They believe that your Ego and Pride are what motivate you. They will destroy your Ego and Pride through humiliation of such proportions that you cannot comprehend, and you will have to forgive them and give them “love” in return.

Imagine making deals with a Genii/Djinn....you’ll soon understand.

If you are already involved, remember, you can always “fold”, without loss.

When in doubt, use the Golden Rule “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

Are these implementations of Commission and Councils and everything “Right”?

No, Karma should be free flowing as is Fate, there should never have been involvement with these beings, the “so called Fate Angels, the so called Lords of Karma”.

They stand between you and God. Their “miracles” are produced from your energy. You are the miracle. They stand between you and God’s light. Imagine you are looking at a large projection screen, behind you stands a tiny insignificant creature, behind the creature there is a very bright light. You “see” a huge shadow of the tiny creature, you are terrified, this thing is huge it can do all kinds of things. Not really, its shadow is large and scary, it itself is not, it has no power. You do. The light is yours.

Final advice:

Before your body dies, remember, never give up the body, never give up the light. After you die, remember to never repeat. Repeating allows you and your light to be used up again.

Pray for your savior to come to you... If you are in the afterlife, at the judgement (if it still exists) and your savior and/or representative(s) do not show up....remember to ask for your mother. She has been hidden to say the least. Try to remember as well that they cannot make you do anything, they always want you to choose (they mock free will at all opportunities).

Is this going to last...NO, this is the end of an era. This contrivance has been shown to the entire Universe. It has been a lie from the beginning. “They” make “deals” with you in your sub-conscious, in the Astral Regions, where the real world exists. You in your daily life are part of a lie. Some of “They” want to hold you accountable in “their” world which is a truer place than here... now you can “see” how the lie holds.

This is the end of the old, the beginning of the new.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP