Users Online Now: 2,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,400,495
Pageviews Today: 2,316,340Threads Today: 873Posts Today: 15,713
10:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prayer's not getting answered? Who have you been praying to?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "I am Yahweh, that is My Name, and My glory will I not give to another name neither My praise to graven images." (Is. 42.8)

"How long shall it be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? Yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own hearts, which think to cause My people to forget My Name-as their fathers have forgotten My Name for Baal (Lord) (Jeremiah23.26-27)

"And I have declared unto them Thy Name and will declare it." (John 17.26)

As you read this text, you will notice that the commonly used names of Lord and God, have been rplaced with the Hebrew names Yahweh and Elohim, Jesus and Christ have been replaced with the Hebrew name Yahoshua the Messiah. These original names have been blotted from the consciousness of many people, but they are words of power and must be incorporated into spiritual language again.

By far, the most egregious errors committed by the translators is the elimination of heavens revealed name of the Most High Power, Yahweh, and the Name of His Son, Yahoshu the Messiah,and substituting the names of the local deities of the nations among who they dwelt.Yahweh was substituted with the Babylonian deity,Baal,and the Canaanite deity, Adonay, both corresponding to the English word, Lord. Elohim, the Almighty Creator, has been substituted by the Assyrian deity,'Gawd' or 'God' in English. The name of the Son, Yahoshua, haas been substituted by Jesus, Zeus, or Zeus the sky god, and Zeus Soter, meaning Zeus the Savior.

The names Lord, God, Jesus and Christ in no way represent the true and holy meaning of the Names that were revealed from the heavenly realms to the prophets of old. By employing these names, people are unknowingly using he names of deities over the sacred names used in the ancient days, and ascribing the holy attributes of the Almighty Creator to pagen deities.

Despite the presumed intent of the Masoric Scribes, through falsifying the Holy Name of Yahweh, they have done the very thing that Yahweh commanded man not to do, which was to destroy His Name through 'falsehood' or 'vanity'." (Exodus 20.7)

There is power in the Name, there is power in the source, there is power in the Truth. Returning to the original is important if we are to follow the commands given us by the Almighty Creator, Yahweh Elohim: "Thou shalt not take away the Name of Yahweh thy Elohim 'to bring it to nought,' for Yahweh will not hold him guiltless that taketh away His Name 'to bring it to nought'. (Exodus 20.7)

Further reading and research must be done by scholars and those who are interested in their personal transformation or deeply concerned about their spiritual regeneration to rectify the harm done by this substitution.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP