Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This Is How They Will Take The Guns
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Part of this information was give directly to me, in 2008, from a former neighbor who was the spokesperson for the sheriff dept in the New York County I lived. He told me this as he was putting a for sale sign in his yard. He was selling his house because he wanted to move closer to his family in VA due to future events that he was privy to. He didn't reveal everything to me but he left blanks that were easy to fill as events unfolded. They are definately unfolding right now.

Anyway, when they pass the gun grab law, whatever it ends up being, the news will be everywhere as to the timeline of turning them in and where to turn them in. If you haven't noticed yet there is no political party divide in this country amongst the politicians. They are one party in disguise as two and the only divide is among the people who don't get this yet. The reason I'm making that statement is to say make no mistake they will pass this law. They probably will pay for them, up to a certain date, to make themselves look fair to those that they already have brainwashed.

After the initial timeline has expired the news will announce a second chance amnesty. This time they will play heavy on the fears of the punishment that is attached to this law. My guess is that it will carry serious jail time. They are not going to buy anything at this point. The motivator will be your freedom or jail.

The last stage is going to be in the dark of the night. This stage at no point is going to be broadcasted on any media outlets and will be scrubbed from the internet. Anyone who is still on the list of people possessing one of the guns that they want are going to be payed a visit by the new age police dept's that have evolved throughout the country since 9/11/01. They are going to break down their territorys into small sections. They are going to knock on doors after the midnight hour but before sunrise. This will assure two things. One, the neighbors will probably sleep through it and two, they will catch the person disoriented. They won't be nice and polite, they will be vocal intentially. They hope that you make a sudden movement in anger so they can take you down and have reason to enter the home. One of their tricks is to belittle you to entice you to raise your voice in anger they will step forward with authority, if you raise your hands in defense they will quickly beat you. They are counting on this tactic most of all so stay calm and focused.

If you decide to ride this out and you hear a knock after midnight, do not make a noise or turn on any lights. Talk to you family about it also so they understand what to do. Let them keep knocking until they go away or you gain your conscious from sleep so you can be focused. They will only do small sections of their district each night so don't be fooled if you hear it happened and it wasn't your house.

Good luck to all
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP