Users Online Now: 1,765 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 32,092
Pageviews Today: 44,521Threads Today: 27Posts Today: 237
12:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BRKNG!! ILLINOIS HoR Coming for Guns Jan 6th-Jan8th!! PLZ GET the word OUT!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Al Zuccarello
As i find it -i will post it- AN INFORMED POPULACE IS WHAT THEY ARE MOST AFRAID OF :::::::

SB2899: House Amendment 1 is to ban 80% of handguns, 50% of rifles & shot guns. This is the witness slip to voice your opposition to this Bill banning your Second Amendment Rights. We will keep reposting this today, tomorrow & Sunday. They meet Sunday in committee at 2pm. It has to be filled out 15 minutes before the committee meets. PASS THIS ON.

You can start filling them out NOW. Here is what you need to fill in. I hope this helps everyone. I: Identification, Fill in your personal information [(In Firm/Business put: NA) (In Title put: NA) (Fax can be left blank)]; II: Representation, Put NA in this box (You Are representing yourself not a group); III: Position, check "opponent" (This means you are against this Bill); IV: You are checking "Record Of Appearance Only" (This is the same as attending in person). Every field must be filled in.

Here are the phone numbers for Speaker of the House Mike Madigan - Springfield office number in the Capitol is 217-782-5350. His office in Chicago is (773) 581-8000. Keep on calling!!!

Call these committee members and tell them you are against this Bill. Call the switch board at 217-782-2000. This is where you can get their numbers. If they are for it or against it please post in comments.

Judiciary I - Civil Law Committee - Members
97th General Assembly
------------------------------------------------------------------------​--------
Chairperson : Elaine Nekritz D
Vice-Chairperson : John E. Bradley D
Republican Spokesperson : Jil Tracy R
Member: Michael G. Connelly R
Member: Dwight Kay R
Member: Lou Lang D
Member: Sidney H. Mathias R
Member: André M. Thapedi D
Member: Arthur Turner D
Member: Ann Williams D
Member: Michael J. Zalewski D

Click to fill out the SB2899 Witness Slip and submit before these sneaky bastards take away our ability to defend ourselves....!

[link to my.ilga.gov]

UPDATED ARTICLE SHOWING THE HoR session 1/6/2013 (tomorrow @ 2pm)
[link to www.nraila.org]

edited to correct hasty and sloppy spelling of populace. My apologies to the collective populace for this blunder.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP