Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "All My Babies Mama's" New T.V. Show
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is really crazy. I guess I should have saw it coming. A new show called "All My Babies Mamas." Which is about a rapper named Shawty Lo, who has 10 wives and eleven children.

It's just time to throw your t.v. away and don't get caught up in this stuff online either.

This show to get you to judge someone and other psychological things, but I have watched a few videos about Shawty Lo and he seems to be a ok guy taken care of what he has and it's a chance for him to make money.

Of course the producers are going to put all kinds of spin on it for you and fake fighting. Which they admit is to get people to gossip and talk about it online.

You can't really judge anyone. I can't nor can you. We just need to make this a better place and ignore shows like this.

Here is one of the vids I found.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP