Users Online Now: 2,138 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,231,214
Pageviews Today: 2,051,966Threads Today: 809Posts Today: 14,108
08:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Massive Earthquake on Orthodox New Years Day, January 14!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Guys, I do alot of research on earthquakes. I pour over lots of earthquake data to look for interesting anomalies and odd patterns.
Believe it or not, over the last few years when I spout out attention grabbing GLP headlines like "Massive earthquake about to strike" or "Imminent Earthquake" it is generally due to the research I have done that somehow gives a clue to when the next possible big earthquake might strike. Yes, many times I have been wrong. On a few rare occasions I have been in the right ballpark.

Anyways, I want to share some very interesting observations taken from the information concerning the TOP DEADLIEST EARTHQUAKES since the year 1900.

With regards to the TOP DEADLIEST EARTHQUAKES SINCE THE YEAR 1900 here are 3 things to take note of:

#1.
December/January are the DEADLIEST EARTHQUAKE MONTHS. Or you could say that since the year 1900 the deadliest earthquakes occured around the time of the winter solstice. This is a fact. Over 1,000,000 people have been killed by earthquakes since the year 1900 in the months of December/January alone!

#2.

In December the deadly earthquakes occured mostly in Asia and the Middle East. In January the deadly earthquakes still occured in Asia, but also seemed to move over to the Western Hemisphere (the Caribbean/South American area especially)

85% of the top deadliest earthquakes in Dec/Jan occured in the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE. 24 out of 28 occured in the NORTH.

NOW... here are 2 more VERY INTERESTING ANOMALIES TO NOTE!!!

In the month of January... 50% of the most deadliest January earthquakes occured +/- 2 days from Orthodox New Years Day (Julian Calendar) which is always January 14. 7 out of 14 of the most deadliest January earthquakes occured on either January 12,13,14,15, or 16.

80% of the top deadliest January earthquakes occured near the phase of the NEW MOON.

Here is my EARTHQUAKE PREDICTION:

BETWEEN JANUARY 8 TO JANUARY 14 there is going to be a very DEADLY earthquake that will occur near the 15ºN lattitude (+/- 3 degrees)

Somewhere near Guatemala, Southern Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Jamaica, Haiti, Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico.

My gut instinct says the big earthquake will strike the night of January 13/14 either on the Cocos plate (Guatemala region) or in the Puerto Rico region.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP