Users Online Now: 1,034 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 123,906
Pageviews Today: 217,186Threads Today: 79Posts Today: 1,500
02:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Earth Booms & houses shaking reported by News in Oklahoma, South Carolina & Alaska within a day of each other!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Remember this? Thread: Earth Booms and ground shaking reported by news in 7 states country wide within 24 hours (Dec 5th)

Well here we go again!

KFOR News Oklahoma Jan 4th:

GUTHRIE, Okla. – People living in Guthrie have been reporting a mysterious noise around town.
It was heard twice Wednesday around 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
“It was very loud, very noticeable, and it shook the house just slightly,” said Swanson.
Police dispatchers say the officer responding to the blast heard it from his patrol car but couldn’t find a source.
“You hear it, and you want to kind of call your friends and family and say, ‘Did you hear that? That was gigantic! What just exploded?’,” said Fortney.

[link to kfor.com]

WISTV News South Carolina Jan 3rd:

LEXINGTON COUNTY, SC (WIS) -
Residents of Red Bank in Lexington County appear to have gotten a loud awakening Thursday morning as multiple reports indicate a loud booming noise in the area.
"I also heard the "big boom" this morning. So did a lot of other people, it sounds like a close cannon or something and will shake the whole building/house," said Jennifer Lee Stokes Kleine.
"Does anyone have a concrete explanation for the loud boom that shook houses in Lexington County" said Mary Frances Henry Bell.

[link to www.wistv.com]

KTUU News Alaska Jan 4th:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska—
Southcentral Alaska authorities didn’t have any immediate cause for a loud booming noise heard Thursday night and reported by Channel 2 viewers, but seemed to rule out sonic booms from aircraft in responses Friday.
“I live in Peters Creek and I heard several loud noises outside and then muted the television,” Channel 2 viewer Rachel Lee wrote. “After about a minute of silence, there was a rumble and my chandelier started to shake. I thought it might have been an earthquake but I looked online and there weren't any listed at that time; it was 8:05 p.m.”
“I was in the garage and I heard it. It (lasted) for a while,” wrote viewer Michelle Thomas Hanks. “At first I thought it was the wind until I stepped outside… My (neighbor’s kids) looked for what was making that loud noise and they could not see anything just kept hearing the loud noise.”

John Pennell, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson’s chief of media operations, says the base wasn’t flying any of its supersonic fighter jets capable of causing sonic booms Thursday night, with only subsonic C-17 Globemaster III transports flying until 9:30 p.m.

“Although they are loud, I don’t think anybody’s going to mistake them for a sonic boom,” Pennell said.

[link to www.ktuu.com]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP