Users Online Now: 1,671 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 136,412
Pageviews Today: 233,487Threads Today: 75Posts Today: 1,437
03:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "History Maker" - a message from God. .??? Thoughts please.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Tonight at dinner with friends a stranger came to my table as she was leaving and told me something that I will be thinking about for quite awhile.

The resteraunt was very crowded and busy tonight. She told me that when I walked in with my friends and stood waiting for our table, that she instantly noticed me. She said, she knows it sounds crazy, but she said I was on fire to her, glowing, she said that she heard God speak to her, she said she heard one thing, "History Maker". And she said it was meant for me. She told me that this is not the first time she has received a message from God, and that she is always right. It was pretty amazing having this complete stranger tell me this. I did feel some powerful energy coming off of her, I was tingly all over and she somehow felt familiar to me. She seemed genuine, very well put together, and kind.

Anyway, I would normally brush it off but it felt too real, if you know what I mean. I wish I could have spoken to her longer but the resteraunt was crowded, she was on the way out with a group of people and I was just being served my dinner.

Any thoughts on this from my religious or spiritual GLP friends is greatly appreciated.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP