Users Online Now: 1,429 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 507,672
Pageviews Today: 651,676Threads Today: 189Posts Today: 2,276
05:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UPDATE-->OUTRAGE! BofA Freezes Licensed Gun Manufacturer’s Deposits “We Believe You Should Not Be Selling Guns On The Internet”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I never could stand BofA, or any bank for that matter, but get a load of this crap! BOYCOTT BofA!

After countless hours on the phone with BANK OF AMERICA I finally got a Manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for FURTHER REVIEW …

HER EXACT WORDS WERE …
..” WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE INTERNET “

[link to www.ironicsurrealism.com]

Here is the Facebook page:

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

SO - YES, this story is VERY real! Bank of America has been a criminal organization for years (I quit using them in the 90s - credit unions now) and have done many things to hurt the American people. This is only the latest. I believe we should stand and protest this as 2nd amendment supporters, as freedom loving patriots, as Americans. The single clearest way to hit them is financially and that is boycott. DO NOT do business with them! Not everyone is aware. Make them aware! This was an attempt to hurt an American business based on their liberal agenda. What is next??

Now there is this:

A group of ten banks and mortgage companies including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo will pay $8.5 billion to resolve federal claims that the banks wrongfully foreclosed on homeowners.

Where does it end?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP