Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My sons girlfriend spit in my face tonight
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been dealing with my grandsons mom for 7 years - on and off outbursts of anger. Tonight was the worst. I try to stay out of their business but stepped in tonight because my 4 year grandson was in the middle of their argument (she got mad and broke a flatscreen TV) My son was trying to leave with my GS and after they left she flipped out on me accusing me of letting him leave with my son (it was dads visitation day) She kicked my jeep, mad, busted my light and then spit in my face. I am beyond upset. My neighbor called the police because she was screaming outside. The ambulance came for me because they were afraid I was having a heart attack. My EKG was all over the place. I denied going to the hospital because I was afraid if she came back and my 4 year GS would be in the middle again and get hurt. I'm torn of what to do - I've tried my best and can't do this anymore. My GS and I are best buddies. It broke my heart he was hiding in my room huddled in a corner scared when they were arguing.

What to do? What to do?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP