Users Online Now: 2,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,375,807
Pageviews Today: 2,277,764Threads Today: 860Posts Today: 15,498
10:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Mom pisses me off so much! Shes such a mean woman! I cant wait till I move out! I want to slap her sometimes! She drives me crazy!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I dont even know where to begin! When I get my own place one day and when I dont have to put up with her shit Im going to tell her how I really feel! Let me tell you how irrational she is, she forces me to eat her crap every day just so she can have her dirty fucking hands in every part of my life. She cooks like shit and forces me to eat it! For lunch and dinner! I tell her I dont want to eat it, and she complains about me being hard to please and she doesnt know what to cook and I tell her dont cook anything because all you is complain when you cook about having to cook and that you work so hard and that I should feel sorry for you and the end result is usually the food tasting like shit.

Thats her attitude, "i work so hard, i cook for you... yada yada yada" I tell her if you're going to complain dont cook at all. I can make my own food. Guess what she says? NO NO NO DONT MESS UP MY KITCHEN! Then I say, okay, Ill buy the food myself, NO NO NO YOU DONT MAKE THAT MUCH MONEY! And when I did have a job, I STILL COULDNT BUY MY OWN FOOD! Everything always goes back to her idiot ass! "I work so hard, i cook, yada, yada, yada!" I dont feel sorry for her one bit. Cause I know she wants me to eat her shitty ass meals. She gets so jealous when I eat fast food or some other place and the look on my face is like "Man this is good!"

She doesnt even like to see me laugh or be happy with other people unless it her!

I think one day when I get my own place, Im going to end all contact with my mom. Shes so controlling. Every Friday and Saturday, guess what? Home for the last 24 years of my life. No friends, no social life!

Then she brags to her friends that shes such a good mom because I like to stay home and all her friends have kids who are on drugs and likes to go out and do mindless shit but guess what? I DONT HAVE AN OPTION! IM FORCED TO STAY HOME! But she creates this perception that shes a good mother and knows how to raise kids. There are days when I just want to slap the shit out of her...

Like this one time when she hired a contractor for some roofing job and he never showed up and she asked me to find out where hes at and I did and guess whats the first thing that comes out of her idiot mouth? "Is his house bigger than ours?" I wanted to slap the fucking shit out of her, Im like is that all thats in your fucking head? Whos house is bigger than who? Who has more than who?

This is the type of person my mom is, THIS IS WHY I HATE BEING AROUND HER! I DONT HAVE TO TALK TO HER but hearing her shit pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her brother bought a house and on our way there when she first saw it she kept on saying how ugly it was and how she didnt like the color when we were in the car but when we got in his house she fucking told him that he bought a beautiful house and she knew he would make the right choice because he has an eye for a good house. FUCK THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!! I wanted to slap the shit out of her!

When we go out to eat, I CANT EVEN SEASON THE FOOD THE WAY I WANT IT WITHOUT MEETING SOME RESISTANCE from her! When I sit down and try to talk to her about this, she acts like she never did it and thats when I black out and want to slap the shit out of her! But you know what, Im just going to ignore her as much as I can and when I save up enough money, Im leaving and ending my relationship with my mom. Iam going to try really hard to forget what she looks like.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP