Users Online Now: 1,412 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 236,665
Pageviews Today: 395,112Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 3,031
07:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Have you been having horrible nightmares lately??????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been having horrible nightmares latelty

First one --

My father had die and my mom was a horrible person.... she was mean and loud and I couldn't stand her..... at night (in the dream) my mom was outside in the balcony hitting a "person" with a broom and I went out to help the "person" ... when I opened the door the "person" was just there not moving looking at my mom while she was hitting it with a broom....but then it looked at me and started to run to where I was and I thought it was going to do something bad to me so I tried to hit it with the door but it dodged it.... It was not a person it was some kind of creature made of ceramic or something like that . It was very white, hard, and kind of shiny and it was tall .. I think it was a demon but I'm not sure. It was a very scary nightmare.

Another one --- (last night)

I was in the car with my mom and big brother and we were visiting different states ... I had to do something in the different states but I can't remember what it was... When we were going out of New York I opened the door of the car and I noticed that there was a black girl there ... I sat and I tired to close the door but that stupid black girl had her hands outside the door and i couldn't close it so I had to push her and she was there laughing .... I asked my mother and she said that my brother was dating her ... and that really annoyed me and i started to argue with them because my brother already has a girlfriend and she is very nice..... besides the black girl was the most annoying person ever... she was exactly like the stereotype... she would have been the only ugly person in our family and she had no manners or class.

I do not have anything against black people but I do hate the ones who behave like the stereotype ....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP