Users Online Now: 1,662 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 518,489
Pageviews Today: 845,036Threads Today: 242Posts Today: 4,521
08:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Police are Freemasons; The Game is Rigged!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We've all seen the stickers on the car windows.

If you've ever wondered where the money goes, I have a good idea.

Years ago I worked for an organization that "sold" the stickers for the Fraternal Order of Police, Police Benevolent Association and the Police Athletic League.

I was a caller who was trained to act like a police officer without actually saying that I was. I used a deep authoritative voice and even used a fake name that sounded all-American and official.

We were trained to feel out the prospects and hit them up for as much as we could bilk them for, usually $20-$100 a pop.

My percentage was 20% of the take.

I was good at it and made about $1000 per week. Not bad for a young guy back then.

I found out that the 10 or so callers in the room were tallied together and the room "manager" made 20% of the total.

The room manager had a guy over him that made 20% of all the rooms that he ran, about 10 or so.

And a guy over him, and so on. I don't exactly know how many levels there were to the pyramid, but they told me that legally they only had to turn in 6% of the grand totals to legit sources.

So if you "donated" $100, only $6 went to some form of charity. The rest we divied up accordingly.

A PYRAMID SCHEME

What else would you expect from Freemasons?

Yes, the Fraternal Order of Police is a branch of the Masons. Did you ever wonder how the Sandy Hooks, the Auroras, the 9-11s, the OK City inside jobs went so smoothly, devoid of actual Police forensic work.

Wonder no more (if you did'nt figure it out already).

[link to www.fop.net]

Look at the logo.

The secret handshake, the all seeing eye, the checkerboard.

You know what they mean. It's the connection.

The game is rigged.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP