Users Online Now: 2,009 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 967,528
Pageviews Today: 1,802,974Threads Today: 876Posts Today: 15,709
07:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HEAVY VIBRATION/BUZZ IN CASCADE MOUNTAINS BC.......
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This vibration/buzz has been going on for a year now at my home in the Cascade Mountains southern BC......
My home sits @ 2200 ft elavation.....

this vibration/buzz is what brought me to GLP a year ago on January 27 2012.....

after some research I learned that we had an X flare that was affecting the earth and lots of people were posting about strange sounds in the sky.....

but that was not what I was feeling/hearing.....

this is more of a low frequency vibration/buzz.....

Up until a couple months ago I could only feel it at home, but now I can feel it when I go to town as well, which is very close to sea level....

So now it is 1 year latter and the buzz/vibration is way more intense.....

Here is what I am thinking might be happening......
December 21 2012 the grand alignment.(I dont think so)
this is where the center of the Galaxy, the Sun and earth are inline....
To me this marks the start of increased cosmic rays and dust...
In my opinion this will peak on the March 21 2013 equinox,and THIS will be the grand alignment,with the center of the Galaxy then the earth and then the sun, with Earth in between the center of the Galaxy and the Sun...

This is why I think there has been so much activity on the backside of the Sun, its getting smoked from the energy flowing from our Galaxy's center....

so in short the sun has been protecting Earth from this energy, but we should see an increase in activity every day now until it maximizes on March 21, and then it will slowly decreas again until December 21...

just look at the solar activity from January 2012 to April 2012...it was very active and then slowly faded away to almost nothing, and now its starting to pick up again....

Oh by the way the buzz/vibration is very intense today, be on the watch for EQ activty in the Pacific North West...

Peace to all
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP