Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LESSONS FROM LITHUANIA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message LESSONS
FROM
LITHUANIA

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
AMENDMENT II
Constitution of the U.S.

"I know not what others may do. But as for me,
give me liberty or give me death."
Patrick Henry

LESSONS FROM LITHUANIA
by Neal Knox
Those who avoid and evade the reason for the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution would surely admit that if Lithuania had a Second Amendment, Mikhail Gorbachev violated it on March 22,1990 — Russian troops seized arms from the Lithuanian militia. Or was "the right of the
people to keep and bear arms" actually violated two days earlier, when Premier Gorbachev ordered private citizens to turn in their hunting and competition guns to the Russian army within one week "for temporary safekeeping" or have them confiscated and their owners imprisoned? Or
was "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" initially violated many years before, when the people were first prohibited from possessing guns without permission of government and laws were passed requiring every
gun to be registered? In fact, the Soviet Constitution guarantees the people the right to keep and bear arms, and Lithuania is part of the Soviet Union — or so Gorbachev contends. But obviously the Soviet government pays
no more attention to that constitutional freedom guarantee than do the majority of the U.S. government, the International Association of Chiefs of Police, or CBS and the Washington Post.

What is the difference, precisely, between the confiscation of private firearms in Lithuania and the confiscation ordered by S. 166, the Graves bill now pending in the New Jersey Senate? What is the difference, precisely, between the registration law in Lithuania — which makes confiscation possible — and the registration of
military-style firearms required by California's Roberti-Roos bill, which went into effect January 1,1990. What is the difference, precisely, between Lithuania's law prohibiting the people from owning military-style firearms
and the so-called "assault rifle" bans now pending in both houses of Congress and in many states? The difference is that the people of the United States are free men and women who can trust their benevolent government. FOREVER?

NOTE: Nothing has so clearly demonstrated the reasons for the Second Amendment and the reasons it must be defended than when on Dec. 14,1981, when Gen. Jaruzelski declared martial law in Poland, placed all press under total
government control, and declared all firearms licenses and gun registration certificates void — requiring the licensed owners to turn in their registered guns within 48 hours. Of course, since the government knew where every gun was — except those in the hands of criminals — they had no choice but to comply. Please download this file, print it out and send it to your local newspaper — putting your name on it if you think it will cause more letters editors to run it. Also please upload it to as many other bulletin boards and
nets as possible.

Neal Knox
The Firearms Coalition
Box 6537
Silver Spring, MD 20906

Author's Note: This is a lesson that we hope to learn only from reading and not in the manner learned by the Poles and Lithuanians. After reading the above, I hope you will agree with me that anyone who attempts to subvert the Second Amendment or any other section or legal amendment of the Constitution is a traitor and should be arrested and tried for treason. I hope that you will copy this chapter and distribute it as widely as possible, to as many people as possible. Education is more than half the battle.
In case you have not guessed by now, the fact that most Americans own at least one firearms weapon is the only thing that has kept the New World Order at bay.
A Ray of Hope: As of January 8, 1991, less than 10% of all California gun owners have registered their firearms. Many Californians stood in the streets with weapons in hand and publicly burned the registration forms. Network news did not cover these demonstrations, and no mention has been made on television that California gun owners have ignored this unconstitutional gunregistration law.

edited for a wall of text only. pages 181-183
From the book Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper. RIP
used with permission as stated above.
Required reading for anyone interested in the truth.
I thought this passage by Neal Knox more relevant at this particular time more so than any other time in the United States history. militia

WAKE UP AMERICA
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP