Users Online Now: 917 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 130,418
Pageviews Today: 220,885Threads Today: 99Posts Today: 1,884
04:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SANDY HOOK -- Something is wrong with those web stats / dates -- We're all being Had.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think there is much more to Sandy Hook than meets the eye, but I am having a hard time believing that all of these 'Sandy Hook' elements coming to light now (United Way, Vimeo, etc) having the wrong dates on them is actually 'valid'.

Someone is having fun at our expense.

Try it for yourself...

Go to Google
Type in 'Sandy Hook Tragedy'
Click Search
When the list comes back , at the top of the page just under the logo/search bar, choose Search Tools
Click the triangle next to 'Any Duration' and scroll down to choose 'Custom Range'
When the box pops up, use the << Next to January 2013 to scroll backwards in time. Pick any day you like.... Heck, pick January 1st, 2012!
Choose this date for both the From & To dates of your search.
Click Go.

Behold -- Sandy Hook Tragedy has results even for January 2012.

I don't buy it. Someone jacked with the search in Google -- or else, their search NEVER worked the way we 'thought' it did.

Just ANOTHER way for them to manipulate us. To get us to think that we can *trust* whatever Google gives us -- when in reality the results are staged just like everything else.

Computer Code does exactly what you tell it to do. Someone told Google's Search algorithm to report results that don't make sense.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP