Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vision and dream of the man childhood
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Vision and dream of the man childhood

In my dream I sat in the large elevator lobby of an office high-rise. I sat on a bench observing. There was a man in a fine suit that people were gathered around. They were admiring him. He then picked up several objects, a standing ashtray, a fruit, a woman in a chair and other objects such as pens, a hair brush, furniture, by waving his hands, then made the objects orbit one another in the air in front of the people. He looked ok, but I saw he was a charlatan. Then an evil spirit materialized right in front of me, it spoke 6 words and the dream shattered and I knew I was dreaming before, but not anymore. It spoke in English but it could barely form the words, from its hate, decay, vileness, perverted, alien, being. I can not write those words here. As soon as this happened I awoke and the experience became a vision. The foul spirit rushed at me and I called upon the Lord, it was deflected and went into somebody I knew, who was sitting on my right. It was put on my heart to tell them what I saw, it was an acquaintance. I did not want to do it but had to. 25 years later I had forgotten the dream and vision but remembered the spirit and words. I never thought of the acquaintance whom I told about the vision. About a year ago my mother mentioned his father passed away and I remembered the vision and telling him. A few days later my mother mentioned he was coming to the funeral from abroad and I remembered the details of the dream.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP