Users Online Now: 1,906 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 992,869
Pageviews Today: 1,721,511Threads Today: 669Posts Today: 13,143
06:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What Is WRONG With People: My First Customer This Morning Was SUCH A BITCH
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OMG, called first thing, she had me so upset I was shaking with tears in my eyes. I never have people so blatantly awful and rude talk like she did to me. She pissed me off so bad....

Then when she attacked me pertsonally tellingh me how rude I was and that I was not listening, threatened to get my supervisor (which is fine with me cos I am the supervisor) and cancel her order! I let her have it. Told her I did not deserve her attitude and she was rude. I asked her why she was so mean and all she could say was she thought our company had great customer service!

What the hell is it with people who throw their weight arought with CRS's and think they can act big and tough and walk all over them. The days of Customer is Always Right Are Just About Done, because they are NOT always right...they are sometimes bullies who bitch, complain and manipulate CSR's just to get something they want for gree, or a refund. Or just to bully around and try to make themselves feel good cos they put somebody else down!

I saw a BIG man one time in a chinese buffet restaraunt get up from his meal, go into the bathroom, come out a few minutes later wiping his mouth and looking all dysfuctional...he walked over to the cashier and demanded his money back, that the food made him sick.

BTW, she was mad because an order she place Monday had not arrived yet and it was just shipped Tuesday and the tracking number shows it's well on it way...

What A Bitch
People are so freaking mean and bitchy these days.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP