Users Online Now: 1,207 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 60,082
Pageviews Today: 107,864Threads Today: 51Posts Today: 547
01:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OKAY, WHAT IS GOING ON AT S.POLE? RECAP CRITICAL THREADS!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message (THIS IS WHAT MAKES GLP GREAT! TOGETHER, WE DO GOOD WORK!!!)

First we learned that Chandler's wobble had virtually ceased: [link to maia.usno.navy.mil]

Yesterday (11th), Kent Steadman was asking what was causing the big light at the South Pole: [link to www.cyberspaceorbit.com]

The day before (10th), someone in Canada took a picture of what they thought might be Venus because it was so huge and beautiful. (several others have confirmed seeing it) The picture can be found here: [link to www.coasttocoastam.com]

This happened the same day (10th) that the double moon showed up on Katkam! [link to www.katkam.ca]
There were numerous shots of it as it covered over the moon...

Then suddenly somebody tried to steer us towards a comet known as c/2006 A1...but, though it has some potential, I think that may be a shill: [link to www.aerith.net]

Then today, Sorcha puts it altogether and knocks our socks off: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

I will add one more bit to this: About three weeks ago, I was looking at the Mawson Web Cam at the South Pole and noticed the SAME black dot with the two smaller ones that created a triangle (just like in those pics from Ruegen, remember?). I proved to myself that they were not smudges on the camera, then noted that they had gotten much bigger in size from a year ago. And posted the info on GLP (got creamed by debunkers, thread destroyed). THE NEXT TIME I WENT TO LOOK AT THE PICS, THE CAMERA HAD BEEN TURNED AND ALL OF THE PICS SHOWING THIS HAD BEEN REMOVED FROM THE ARCHIVES!!! Of course, getting anybody to believe me is a mute point, and why would they? Nobody knows me from Adam.

So, there you have it: We have SOMETHING going on. And there is another piece to this: The largest GRBs (Gamma Ray Bursts) in recorded history are being experienced right now. Put it all together and what do you have? Good guys? Bad guys? Who is parked off of our South Pole? the saviors? The annunaki? I have to confess, I honestly don't know. What do you think?

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
[link to godlikeproductions.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP