Users Online Now: 1,193 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 91,616
Pageviews Today: 157,107Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,371
02:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Must Read...Our Sun has been protecting us from our Center ....Not any more though!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been tripping over this philosophy for a while now...

I have even posted a few threads, but in my excitement, I made some errors and left out important details here and there....

This time I am determined to get it right and bring you all the facts and details correctly...

Lets start with the Earths rotation around the sun, giving you dates and locations as to where the Earth is located not only to the sun but also the center of our galaxy....

I will start with December 21 2012 because of all the hype and mystery surounding this date....

This is Earths (winter solstice) nothern hemisphere (summer solstice) southern hemisphere, in 2012 Earth and our Sun were also inline with the center of our Galaxy.....

I have heard a rumor that the Mayans were very intersted in this date, but apparently nothing happened, as most people were predicting doom on this date and focussing more on an END than a BEGINNIG...

I will focus on a beginning because it is obvious that there was no end, other than the calender....

The beginning of what....

OK lets move forward a little in our Earths rotation...

Our next date is January 3 2013, this date is called the Periapis, and is noted to be the day where our earth is at it's closest point to our Sun in the 365 day rotation (147 million kilometers), at this date our Sun is no longer blocking us from the energy comming from the center of our Galaxy, we start to "GET A LITTLE" if you know what I mean...

Please remember as you read this, that a whole lot of people have been wondering why earth facing sun spots have been silent only to become very active once they turn the corner and face away from us....

Moving on to our next date in our Earths rotation....

March 21 Equinox, now we are fully exposed to the center of our Galaxy with the Sun at our side, and giving us no protection from the center of the galaxy, we can expect more solar flares combined with more energy from the center of our Galaxy. This will increase immensely until we arrive at our next date in our Earths rotation....

June 21 (summer solstice) nothern hemisphere, (winter solstice)southern hemisphere....

I believe this will be huge, this to me is the "GRAND ALIGNMENT"....

The alignment will be,the center of our Galaxy then Earth then our Sun, our Earth being smack dab in the middle of the center of our Galaxy and our Sun....

Can you imagine the "ENERGY" we will recieve on our Earth getting pumped from both sides....

There will be mass energy comming from the center of the Galaxy on one side of Earth, and major solar flares blowing at us from our Sun on the other side....OUCH!

It's kind of hard for me to move on to the next stage of our Earths rotation because I dont really know if there is going to be much left of us after june 21 2013, this is why I believe the Mayan date of december 21 was a BEGINNING to an END....

Any how lets move to the next stage of our Earths rotation...

July 3 2013 known as "Apoapsis", this is where our Earth is is at it's furthest distance from our Sun (152 million kilometers) we are still being affected by the center of our Galaxy and strong flares from our sun, The good new is from this date we begin to go back to our hiding spot behind our Sun from the center of our Galaxy, hopefully all we lose is sattelites and power, but I dont think the Mayans were referring to that stuff.....

I was going to note natural catastrphes and major solar activity that have happened from January 3 "Periapis" to July 3 "Apoaopsis", but I think you all can do the math your self....

The next 6 months will prove this undoubtedley.....

link to Earths rotation around our Sun....

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP