Users Online Now: 2,078 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 974,656
Pageviews Today: 1,815,545Threads Today: 878Posts Today: 15,811
08:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Comfort for GLP Family in Uncertain Times)))))Light Bible Thumping and support
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Most regulars here know , I love God and I need to share something that came to me today , that might help someone.

But what I am about to share even if you are not a believer you can use.

This week has been wild , we are only guaranteed, right now today, the very reason God told us this is so we do not borrower trouble, that causes stress, worries, sickness and the big one STRIFE.

Most of know on here that the Sun could unleash a furry where our whole world changes, but it has not yet.

Most are in fear their guns are going to be taken away as of today they are not.

Most know there could be a 9.0 EQ somewhere, it has not happened yet.

There could be a new war any minute , but not now.

Matthew 6:31-34

New King James Version

31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Luke 12:25

New King James Version

25 And which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

grouphug

Hope who ever needed this receives
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP