Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What the Fuck just happened?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So 40 or so minutes ago I was just sitting on the floor browsing the internet, when my eyes are drawn to the top of the screen where I see that the time is 11:11. Thats been happening a lot for a really long time now so I just sort of chuckle to myself and go back to reading this blog that I was on.

All of a sudden I get this feeling of being smacked, so to speak, but I guess it really takes some synaesthesia to attribute that label to it. A wave of disorientation comes over me, I guess it sort of felt like a cloud of electro-magnetic radiation (not saying that that IS what it was, but thats the best way I can think of putting it) passing through me coming from my left side. My hearing "muted" out immensely, most notably in my left ear and a sort of disorientation came over me. Despite the muting out in my ear, no ear tone followed (though I have been getting those a lot over the past couple of days, and I just got one while typing this.)

It felt like a vibration that was such a ubiquitous feeling to my body that I didn't notice it until it stopped, had suddenly stopped leaving me feeling weightless and dizzy. My head felt like it was being singed by some sort of magnetic pulse that had entered it, and I could feel slight pangs of a kind of pinching pain in various places that came and went very quickly.

Then it went away, leaving feeling slightly disoriented and "fried" so to speak. Interesting that this happened at 11:11. I'm young, healthy, and not sleep-deprived, but I'm very prone to weird shit happening. Of course, I'm not close-minded to there being a normal, physical cause for this, but I certainly know my body fairly well, and this did not seem, well, endogenous.

I've gotten ear tones before earthquakes before. Most notably, once, I got a very loud, long, multi-toned and disorienting ear tone a few hours before a large earthquake occurred in my homeland. I was not in my homeland at the time. I have also gotten ear tones when experimenting with telepathic communication; (while trying to send a message) and for example getting them at a certain time and then going and looking at my phone and seeing I had missed like 5 calls from the same friend at the same time that I had been getting the ear tones. Stuff like that, very synchronistic, and also under such weird circumstances that I am not even "allowed" to talk about them. Either my text gets deleted suddenly or the computer shuts off suddenly, etc. so I wont try.

I feel watched. So much weeeiiird shit all the time. It doesn't scare me, I mean, it can get eery but mostly I am just intrigued. Honestly describing it all would take an entire book.

But I'm getting off topic. I'm sure some of you wonderful GLP freaks have this kind of stuff happen to you. Ear tones are pretty common, but what have you guys noticed about their connections to various things? And has anyone else experienced anything like what I described at the beginning of my post? What could be the cause(s) of it? The effects of it? What the fuck is this stuff?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP