Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***SPOILER ALERT*** Sandy Hook Hoax ***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just giving you guys the heads up on whats about to happen.
Im sure anyone with half a brain couldnt figure this out on their own...but..

The Sandy Hook school building has remained CLOSED since the day of the hoax.
Media portraits "Newtown school "re-opens Jan 3rd" but they fail to mention it opened in a totally different building.

[link to news.msn.com]

"The school remains closed to everyone but police investigating the Dec. 14 attack"

So.. guess what those sneaky fucking feds have been doing?

[link to www.thedailybeast.com]

The set up:
"As principal of 700 students, Hochsprung had recently instituted new security measures for the school, including visual recognition for entering."

They have been Hollywood/fake moon landing style producing a nice little CCTV video for the sheeple to suck on!
Staring Adam Lanz'a (130lb fed agent)wearing a "mask" carrying
a bright shiny new AR-15 they will for sure make very visible for the sheeple. Also, staring Dawn Hochsprung as Dawn Hochsprung! co-staring "wounded vise principle Cathy Mazzariello as Cathy Mazzariello! Laren Rousseau as herself.

This package will come with all the accessories such as "fake crime scene photos". Fake evidence ect.

The sheeple will be comforted back into a hazy sleep after seeing what 'surly couldnt be faked evidence" Nawww.

--------------------------------------------------

Check this out...
I have been doing some serious back ground checking and cross referencing every story i could find on the net.
I have uncovered some information that would be vital in exposing this as the hoax that it is.

I am in the process of relaying this information to a trusted member or the media.
A journalist that we all know, that i feel 100% assured he will convert into a viable new commentary.

To post this information on youtube, or an open forum would put me at risk as well as discredit the information.
TPTB would be able to do "damage control".

For example..

Dawn Hochsprung - Principle, 1st killed.
Not so..

Summary of Selected Educator Active And Expired Certificate

Name
HOCHSPRUNG, DAWN

District
NEWTOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT

Endorsements
065-COMPREHENSIVE SPECIAL EDUCATION, PRE-K THROUGH GRADE 12
092-INTERMEDIATE ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION

Certificate Type
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATOR

Status
ACTIVE

Valid from
6/30/2012

Valid to
6/29/2017

(STILL ACTIVE and started only 5 months prior)
-----------------------------------------------------

Another example...

Name
MURPHY, ANNE MARIE

District
NONE

Endorsements Held
042-ART, PRE-K THROUGH GRADE 12 INITIAL EDUCATOR

Status
ACTIVE

Valid from
12/22/2012**After the HOAX us performed!!**

Valid to
12/21/2015

***Still ACTIVE and didnt obtain endorsement until Dec. 21 2012 AFTER her "DEATH"***
----------------------------------------------------

In this article:

[link to www.thedailybeast.com]

I quote -
"When the first sounds of gunshots echoed through the halls of Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday morning, Dawn Hochsprung left the safety of her office and took off running toward the shooter, who had forcibly entered through the front doors. School therapist Diane Day, who was with her when they heard a “pop, pop, pop” in the hallway, said the principal, along with psychologist Mary Sherlach and the school’s vice principal, didn’t spare a moment before running out to investigate the noise.

"They didn't think twice about confronting or seeing what was going on," Day told The Wall Street Journal.

Only the vice principal returned, with a gunshot to the leg. She would be the only surviving victim of the attack
"

Well.. in reality..

according to Conn.State dept of education
School therapist Diane Day does not exist.

Notice they named everyone except the "only victim that survived" - the vise principle?

Well .. according to Sandy Hook school site her name is
Cathy Mazzariello.

According to Conn. State dept education Cathy Mazzariello does not exist.

According to the Conn. State dept education
The DEAD psychologist Mary Sherlach does not even show ACTIVE until 1/12/2013 ... meaning TODAY!

To reference and confirm this information go to:
[link to sdeportal.ct.gov]
and simply put in the teacher name.

WTF?? I mean.. WTF?

This is just a small bit of information i have came across.

I uncovered one FACT that will blow this entire hoax wide open.
Because of the nature of this information i can not afford to post it on a open forum. I would put my self and possibly my family at risk.

So... hang in there GLP'ers this bullshit hoax is on the verge of being exposed to the masses like you never thought possible!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News