Users Online Now: 1,323 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 320,108
Pageviews Today: 425,189Threads Today: 131Posts Today: 1,914
03:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Had a weird thought while I was in the shower...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Right now everything is going so great in my life...I'm living with my long-term boyfriend and we are very much in love, I have a dream job that I love, I have a wonderful best friend of 25 years and a wonderful family including my son who starts college this fall, my mom and my grandmother. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life...I have been so depressed for most of my life I didn't think there was such a thing as true happiness. I am thankful every day, but at the same time I am terrified that something is going to happen and it's going to be ripped away from me. So, I was thinking about all of this while I was in the shower and had a bizarre thought...you know, this is that kind of board after all...what if all of this isn't real? What if I'm actually dead and this is some kind of afterlife?? And I have to say, if it is some kind of afterlife, then I'm fine with it. Like I said, I've never been so happy...so CONTENT. I know, it's a weird idea and I don't actually think I'm dead, but where else could I post this? LOL
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP