Users Online Now: 1,883 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,054,783
Pageviews Today: 1,764,544Threads Today: 718Posts Today: 11,946
06:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sandy Hook. New inconsistancies !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think there could have been more than one shooter. The guy they arrested in the woods was suspicious, handcuffed in the front of the police car. Lack of reporting on that is suspicious. Inconsistencies in reporting like Torakx said. Rifle was in the boot. 2 handguns reported, then four. Where did they eventually find the other two ? obviously not on his body, were they hidden somewhere ? were they used ?

The media not raising these questions. I was gonna say that's suspicious but it's not anymore.

They guilt trip you for thinking anything other than what they want you to believe.

Why only 20 dead kids ? He went in with a rifle and 4 hand guns, over kills 20 kids and zero wounded surviving victims. I would have thought numbers is what the killer wanted. There were 456 kids in the school. He didn't even bother to use the 4 handguns he brought in with him and turns his
own rifle on himself ?

Why didn't he bring the rifle from the boot in aswel if he knew it was a one way mission ? He brought it all the way to the school, why not bring it that little bit further.

Why no footage ? If not simply to stop the conspiracy theories. They say they wouldn't dignify them with an answer but they'll put jones on tv and this college nutty professor.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP