Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A DEDICATION AND THANKS TO THE ALMIGHTY EH'YEH FOR HORSES
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message These animals always fascinated me and I love them over any other animal.They are the victims of man;s greed and wars, and I know the sins of man has been written in the heaveans with angels pens. Great helpers and friends they are fearless and always ready to die for its rider.I thank the father sincerely for his ceation and all other mistreated animals of the earth ans sea

Proverbs 12:10
A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

,ghtgh

27And when the ass saw the angel of the Lord, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam’s anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff.
28 And the Lord uopened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?
29 And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.
30 And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, * upon which thou hast ridden * ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay

opghujh

tutyt

You my friends have all served well and your souls await to speak out against man for the injustices while in his care.

uh66y

ipiiku
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP