Users Online Now: 2,246 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 558,742
Pageviews Today: 933,555Threads Today: 315Posts Today: 5,606
10:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject View From Cabaela's & Bass Pro Shop--WOW Getting Real Folks!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today this gun thing got real for me.

I was in PA today and went to BPS and Cabela. I was stunned.

At BPS they were almost totally sold out of ALL handguns. CASES and CASES were totally empty. GONE. They were totally out of 9mm, 357 ammo and just about everything else. I took pictures but since there's people in them I'm not going to post them. Staff says they can't get anything else at this point, their suppliers are out. There was a sizable crowd scanning the empty cases and shelves. Salespeople I talked to said they are convinced that if anyone tries to take weapons from Americans there's going to be a civil war. They said they're seeing people who used to be anti-gun want to get one because they're afraid of what they think is happening.

Later, I stopped at Cabelas. This place is right off the highway and very visible from a distance. The crowd there was even bigger. They still had a few --very few--handguns but nothing left that was a carry piece, imo. I'm sure they were depleted of the little they had by the end of the day. As for ammo, they were limiting to 10 box max. There was almost nothing left.

i'm finding it hard to convey how real all seems to be becoming.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP