Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PLEASE HELP, MY SON MAXX IS MISSING
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First I need to let you know that he is not a little child. Maxx is in his late 20's. Six years ago he abruptly packed up a small amount of his things, loaded them into his car during a snowstorm and left in the middle of the night. I know he made it to his destination because we spoke on the phone on and off for a few weeks. He wouldn't tell me why he left. His last words to me were "Mom, you know I love you right?" I said yes, I love you too. He got off the phone and I haven't heard from him since. It's been six years. No cards, no calls, no news at all. His phone was shut off, he is not at the address he gave me and there was no forwarding address. I have contacted several of his friends and no one knows where he is.

A little background: Maxx graduated his high school with honors and left almost immediately for basic training in the National Guard. After basic he started school at the military academy and did his monthly drills just off campus. He made it through the first year at school. It was difficult because he was hell bent on leaving school to go to Iraq. Over the summer we sold the house and moved closer to the school. When Fall came back around he refused to go back to the academy. He had a full scholarship and just walked away from it. He went to a local college and began working third shift. His behavior changed and he became distant and came home less and less. He got involved in conspiracy theories and was reading some pretty far out there material. He gradually quit school and got involved with a girl. We later found out he had a whole separate identity that was shared with this girl, her family and his coworkers. Out of the blue he packed up and moved to Norfolk, VA. He signed out of our state's National Guard but never signed in to Virginia. AWOL? No one ever came looking for him and at the time he still had years to serve.

I know this is a long shot and might not be the best way to find him but I've tried everything else from people searches to blog sites. If anyone is familiar with this story or thinks they might know of him PLEASE help.

Maxx, if you are reading this drop your brother a line on facebook and let us know you are ok.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP