Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Night sweats anyone?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I used to have problems with sleep...basically an insomniac, but over the last year I have really worked to maintain a healthy diet and overall lifestyle. I have kept a great sleep cycle 7.5-8 hrs the last 6 months to a year or so and really have been pleased with some of the changes I made to my lifestyle so I could get some better zzzz's.

I am not currently sick and don't have ANY other symptoms of something else going on, actually had more energy the last week or so than normal, I use melatonin most nights, and I sleep grounded, but the last week or so I have woken up 5/7 nights and have almost sweated through my sheets every night!

Anyone else having problems with their internal thermometers at night!? I feel like I am waking up drenched in sweat about 3-4 am a few nights just in the last week!

I know some DNA/lightbody awakening can happen at night, so perhaps this is related to the slight increase in solar activity the last week or so, but I just wanted to check to see if anyone else was having some odd sleep disturbances.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP