Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Loud Explosion in Northern California
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On Saturday night at about 10:25pm there was a loud deep "boom" that shook my house. I turned on my police scanner to see what happened, Fire Dispatch said they got a call reporting a explosion at a location about 3 blocks from my house and dispatched a fire crew. Then Police Dispatch had reports of it being on the east side of town, about five miles away. Then another call came in for the same thing on the north side of town, then the south side with car alarms going off everywhe.
They ended up getting hundreds of reports from people all over town and had multiple police and fire crews driving around looking for where the sound came from. After about two hours, not finding anything and not getting any reports of damage, they gave up.
Today in the newspaper they reported "After giving up the search for the noise's source, police were dispatched — four hours later — to an apartment complex on the 1200 block of West Fifth Street on reports from a security guard who located "what he thought were two dry ice bombs,""
My question is: can dry ice bombs shake a 20+ square mile area? I say horse pucky.
Could this be someting underground? I read about this kind of stuff happening before here on GLP.
Anyone have any ideas on what this was?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP