Users Online Now: 2,006 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,066,827
Pageviews Today: 2,126,077Threads Today: 905Posts Today: 18,939
11:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Atheism as a rebellion against God?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here is a thought. I am not trying to offend or hurt anyone. In this case atheists. I am just trying to learn truth about human behaviors. My hypothesis is this: Atheism is a rebellion against God. I would consider atheists could have been religious theists who in some way have been hurt or betrayed by their religion or God. Maybe there was something that they wanted but couldn't get from God. Maybe their religion betrayed them in some way. So they are hurt and repress their feelings and then unable to understand why they don't believe in God. They reject God and religion and anything associate with those including prayers, scriptures, prophets etc... Eventually they outright deny the existence of God and find any arguments against the existence of God or Gods. They often become involved with intellectual arguments against the existence of God. Some strongest arguments is that science hasn't proved God or that there is evil and suffering in the world. When I deal with atheists they often times offend me. I do not believe they are irrational, unkind, less happy, less intelligent or in any way more deficient or inferior to any other human who believes in God. I just think they are trying to escape God. Ok to a scientist its common to reject God. But some scientists do believe in God. It is a normal thing to do. There is God and there are God's prophets. Depending on a person's religious views the prophets can be Moses, Jesus, Buddha or the Vedic Rishis. Prophets exist. Research Edgar Cayce. He was a real prophet who could get information from the Akashic Records. Same with other long in the past prophets. Jesus was a historical person and I believe he could perform miracles too. I have left religion because I was disillusioned with it too. I call myself nonreligious and spiritual. To abandon God is to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Atheists will probably not realize but they may have been hurt by God in their souls so they have this consciousness that rejects God and anything associated with God.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP