Users Online Now: 2,176 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,630,908
Pageviews Today: 2,382,882Threads Today: 654Posts Today: 13,455
07:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Message to the Ones I Love. (Political, not a suicide note, promise)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message soooo, let me get this straight... lets hit the middle class and upper class with tax increases.. then - lets not even entertain a discussion about raising the debt ceiling cause it just needs to be done .. it needs to be done so fast, dont even expect a discussion about spending cuts.. but meanwhile, while we have the countries tax payers wallets at gun point, literally (look up the new swat style IRS enforcement teams).. lets get their guns too.. that way, we can drone strike them from u.s. skies and the only thing they have is a revolver or a 1911 7 round clip to "fight off the bad guys".. or a bolt action. yea... thats the ticket.. i mean, right? this is what we voted for eh? more taxes (on everyone but the people who reap all the rewards).. less freedom, gun right infringement... and more "be like everyone else" than be your own bad self. be an individual.

Take a good hard look in the mirror. Raise your right hand. Extend arm. Assume "middle finger" position. Congrats - their is your "participation" trophy that everyone's so proud of. Thanks for participating in the fucking of your local community, state, country, and world. Thanks for sitting idly by and jerking off to whoever Kim Kardashicunt is banging this week. Good looking out on the whole "hanging chad" thing back in 2000... where it couldnt have been more obvious that the way of life this country enjoyed was under fire. "Mission Accomplished" my fucking ass. Anyone who is a student of history would have ended that shit years ago. Viet FUCKING nam. Thats all I have to say. History repeats itself and those who dont listen and learn are destined to repeat the same horrific scenes.

If you dont get it. Its over. Game. Set. Match. All that is left is for the economy to drop out. People don't want to wake up. They're not hurting enough yet. People don't realize they are 3 days away from mass pandemonium at any time. Store shelves empty. Federal Reserve Notes worthless.

Let it be known - today - that if the current President of the United States - issues any executive order effecting the standing and statute of the laws affirmed and afforded us by any god or creator (or none should you so choose) and again reaffirmed in the Constitution -- he will move from a "democratically" elected leader to a Dictator. (i know he already has, but people arn't angry yet, but losing guns will piss a lot off) One word. Oathkeepers.

As we applaud the arrival of the second stint of torture under this abomination we have willingly created - I just want you to ask yourself. Are you better off today then 4 years ago. Is the climate in this country or even world better than it was 4 years ago. Keep kidding yourself and your in for a rude awakening my friends..

The time is coming to circle the wagons. Remember the Alamo.

vendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendettavendetta
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP