Users Online Now: 2,397 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 587,928
Pageviews Today: 988,323Threads Today: 332Posts Today: 6,074
11:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PLEASE HELP!!! THIS VIDEO is going viral on my facebook account, it is waking lots of people up!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

PART 2:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Well, the sheep have "false flagged" (lol) the video, now you have to have a YouTube account over 18 years old in order to view it.

This video got over 5 million views in 2 DAYS! PLEASE GO TO THAT VIDEO, AND HELP ME SPREAD THE TRUTH!

A few people that I would NEVER expect to believe in a conspiracy theory have posted this video to their Facebook walls, many of them are talking about it.

A lot of people are saying things about it like "I am usually anti-conspiracy nutjob, but this video is very interesting.."

I, as usual, in Brad Daylight fashion (lol) am filling in the gaps for them and trying to help them understand everything.

It is becoming a full time job explaining conspiracies to my friends, and since I was recently LAID OFF FROM MY SLAVE JOB, I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO DO IT!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP