Users Online Now: 1,241 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 333,881
Pageviews Today: 441,530Threads Today: 95Posts Today: 1,922
03:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Now That We Know Sandy Hook Was a Hoax, What Do We Do Now? Lawsuit? Brainstorm
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone who has followed the topic with any diligence now knows that the official Sandy Hook narrative is complete fabrication. Now I ask you good people what are we to do about it? We have accomplished the first task of getting the facts of the fraud out, so what is the next step?

My personal opinion is that someone must step to the plate and bring a legal action against the known Greenberg/Sexton actors that posed as family members of Victoria Soto and the others that clearly we part of the dysinfo campaign. I am an attorney, but unfortunately not in Connecticut. However, a suit could be filed against these individuals for multiple claims:

1. Intentional infliction of emotional distress- ie your fake allegations caused me damage
2. Fraud
3. Interference with a police investigation
4. Impersonating a government agent.

etc.

The criminal charges would have to be filed by a District Attorney. We would need a Jim Garrison to do this, however, the civil lawsuit (Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress) could be filed by any Connecticut attorney as long as he has a client willing to sue.(I.E. any connecticut native.) Honestly, any american could make this claim in any state's federal court given the wide exposure of this incident. So if you interested, contact a like minded attorney.

Just some thoughts, I will be back later to talk some more. One last thing though. one way that I know that this a hoax is that the Greenberg/Sexton family has done NOTHING to refute any of the mass claims being made against them over half the internet right now. A normal person/family in this position would be threatening liable lawsuits right now. But, they know that they can't for two reasons

1. The MSM would actually start talking about it, perhaps

2. If discovery or a trial occurred they would be forced to defend the alarming factual evidence against them, which they can not.

So, what say you?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News